Friday, November 12, 2010

Things I've Been Working On

I've been doing quite a bit of crocheting lately. I made this pink blanket last week in about 4 or 5 nights. It's for a friend of mine expecting a girl next month.

This week I started another blanket for another friend, she is due at the end of the month and her shower is in a week. I should have it finished in a couple more nights.

I also have a giraffe I started over a month ago that I need to piece together and finish up.
And here is a quilt I started back in April that I need to quilt and it will be done. On top of both of those I need to do some major scrap booking in the next few months before the baby comes. I've been putting pictures and paper/embellishments together, so i just need to glue it all down when I get together with my friends and scrapbook again.

No comments: