Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24 Weeks



Wow 6 months already! I went to my doctors appointment today. She said I was pretty boring, which is good and means everything is going well. My baby bump is measuring at 26 weeks and I'm 24 weeks and 3 days. The doctor got out her Doppler to listen to the baby's heart beat and couldn't hear it. I told her i thought she was listening to his bottom. Sure enough she moved it to the other side and could hear it fine. She said she didn't feel the head, but i think it's back near my spine. I'm feeling great. Didn't sleep good the other night because of the heartburn, but normally I'm sleeping pretty good. Finally broke down and bought some maternity tights this week, I couldn't stand my legs freezing everytime I wear a dress anymore. The baby sure is moving more and more. I could feel him moving what I think was his fingers in my side the other night. Definitely felt different than kicking, punching and jabs.

1 comment:

Carey Griffin said...

Wow! How do you know what is what (as far as body parts) when the baby moves? That is so cool! I'd love to know where her head was. haha

I know ours likes to hang out on the right side and low! Sometimes I will feel her up by my belly button area and that always seems to surprise me out of no where. It feels like my belly is doing a flip flop.