Monday, November 15, 2010

22 Weeks

Wasn't really liking my photos last week, and didn't really have time to take more. So kept waiting to post them, fingured since I'm already 23 weeks they should get posted. I think I look way bigger this week.



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: he's the size of a large mango
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14 lbs
Gender: Boy!
Movement: it's moving a lot throughout the day.
Cravings: pasta
Symptons: headache for 3 days this week from my dental work
Maternity Clothes: Bought a very comfy large sweater(non-maternity) and finally broke down and got a maternity jacket from Target.
Best Moment this week: 1st snow was Tuesday and then again on Thursday. Gavin got to feel the baby move quite a few times this week. Been playing music for the baby in the morning or at night and he really starts moving then.

21 Weeks with new baby........................21 Weeks with Gavin

2 comments:

Carey Griffin said...

you look great! were you pregnant at different times of the season/year with gavin? Are you showing a lot faster this time around? I heard that happens with second babies sometimes.

I need to break down and get a maternity coat too...ugh.

- Carey

Tara said...

@ Carey Gavin was due in December, so 3 months different. I wasn't showing faster at 1st... but the last couple of weeks I've felt huge all of a sudden. Weight wise I've gained a lot less, but this baby seems to sit a lot higher than Gavin did too.