Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Headed To TN

One minute I'm going to being staying home all weekend and the next I'm flying to TN tomorrow.

My sister calls me Monday to tell me my brother is getting married on Friday. I knew he had gotten engaged recently, but did not expect the wedding to be so soon. So I looked real quick to check on flights and they were around $600. So I figured I wouldn't be going to the wedding.

I checked the weekend web fares this morning on Frontier and they had a flight from Denver to Nashville for $198 leaving on Friday, but it was a late flight so I wouldn't be arriving until close to midnight. That wouldn't do me any good... the wedding was going to be at 1pm. So I had my mom and sister search some more. I even tried to get my brother and his fiance to move the wedding to Saturday.

My sister, brother and mom called and said to just get a flight for Thursday and they would help with the difference in price. They lowest we had found was $470. So when arriving home around 5pm tonight I checked prices again and was able to find a flight with Southwest for $437. I booked and let my family know and headed to my hair appointment at 5:45. Then I came home and packed fast. I picked Gavin up from a friends at 9pm. And now I'm headed to bed. I will be leaving for the airport by 7:30 in the morning and won't return to CO until Wednesday.

What a crazy day....

No comments: