Sunday, March 20, 2011

1 Day Old

Today my midwife came by for our 1 day checkup. We are both doing great. Liam has lost 5 ounces and looks great, no jaundice. Nursing isn't going as easy as it started out yesterday. It is pretty painful no matter how many times I re-latch him, but the midwife said his latch looks great. So I'll just keep trying. I am aloud to go downstairs now, but have to sit with my feet up and take it easy.

Weighing Liam

I made it downstairs and am spending some time with Gavin and his new camera.

Nana and Liam

Grandma and Liam

Sleepy Liam

Daddy bouncing Liam on the exercise ball.

2 comments:

Carey Griffin said...

Gosh those first few days of breastfeeding are so painful and frustrating -at least they were for me. It's only been a ittle over a week but persistence has definitely been our key, too.

Carey Griffin said...

Also I just have to say that Liam has the most awesome hair ever!