Sunday, October 17, 2010

18 Weeks

Here are Gavin's attempts to take my pictures this week :)



This one I took.




And these were taken by somone else


18 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bellpepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Loving stretchy skirts, just got some more hand-me-downs from 2 friends.
Gender: Can't wait to find out! 16 more days! (I'm thinking girl, so we'll see)
Movement: Feel the baby moving everyday, mostly at night or when sitting still.
Sleep: Very tired, wake up a lot during the night on my back.
Cravings: Not much sounds good right now.
Symptons: I think the morning sickness is finally gone, just feel like I'm getting a cold now

No comments: