Wednesday, December 26, 2007

In the Fast Lane!

Things have not slowed down in the last month. We went to Estes Park. Clint's cousin Micah came to visit a few day after we returned from Estes Park. And my parents cames a week after Micah left. I've had many things to blog about, but just been to busy. We had a nice visit with Micah and my parents. And it seems that when we didn't have company we were visiting with friends, going to parties, rearranging upstairs, working late, planning a baby shower, being snowed in or doing a number of other things that needed done around here. And looking at my calendar for January it doesn't seem that things will be slowing down any. Every weekend from now till the end of January something is going on. So hopefully somewhere in between everything I will find some time to blog more. I miss sharing what has been going on. Here are a few pictures from Estes.





No comments: