Monday, October 15, 2007

sick of being sick

Wednesday night we had girls night and watched Evening and all brought Mexican for dinner. It was a good movie and the food was great. But as soon as I ate I felt nauseous and have been sick since. I thought I was getting better on Saturday, so we went to the Golden Gate State Park to enjoy the afternoon in the mountains. There was a 30% chance of scattered showers at 3:30. 3:00 came and it was sunny.... as soon as 3:30 hit it got really dark and we could hear thunder. Within a couple minutes the ground was covered in snow. So we headed back and hit the mall. We were able to enjoy a couple hours in the mountains and grill out and sit around the fire. Little Man got a lick of his 1st sucker and loved it.

5 days of being sick and I think I'm finally over it.

I'm working on weaning Little Man. Jackie watched him for me while I was sick Thursday, Friday and today... so he is only nursing in the morning when he wakes up and only 1 night in the past 5. He even drank some goats milk the other night before bed. But now he has a fever and I'm afraid he will want to nurse a lot tomorrow. Guess we will see how it goes.




No comments: